Unparalleled part qualityand adaptability
Combined with the best of the class fine feature detailing and with various properties of materials makes the Eden 350V the obvious choice for slender features and complex assembled parts.
An office friendly compact printer with dual build modes of HQ (High Quality ) and HS ( High Speed) allows the printer to work at optimal performance based on the needs of the User.
- Objet FullCure®720: transparent material
- Objet VeroClear: transparent clear material
- Objet Vero family: rigide opaque material
- Objet DurusWhite: polypropylene-like material
- Objet Tango family: rubber-like material
- Objet RGD525: high temperature material
Full Cure 705, Gel like Material
260 X 260 X 2000 mm
16 Microns -HQ / 28 Microns -HS
X axis: 600 dpi
Y axis : 600 dpi
Z axis: 1600 dpi
200-240V, 50-60 Hz, 1.5 KW, Single phase
Sealed 4 X 3.6 Kg Cartridges
Machine Size and Weight
1320 X 990 X 1200 mm / 410 Kgs
Work Station Compatibility
Windows XP / 7
Ethernet TCP/IP 10/100 base T
Eden 350V Spec Sheet
Objet Studio™ client/server software developed specifically for Objet 3D printing systems, Objet Studiosupports STL and SLC files from any 3D CAD application. The software offerssimple “click & build” preparation and print tray editing, provides easy,accurate job estimation and full job control, including queue management. The software consists of two modules – Objet Studio and JobManager – which are both installed on the Polyjet System hostworkstation and on an unlimited number of client computers.This enables users to work in parallel and send jobs from anynetworked computer to the server.
The Key features of Objet Studio Software :
- Automatic support generation
- Networking capability supports multiple users
- Easy tray build saves setup time
- Slice-on-the-fly drastically reduces pre-print time
- Auto-placement of trays ensures accurate, consistent positioning
- Intuitive, wizard-guided maintenance provides for high up-time.